Below is a list of all of the projects related to this engagement. These games are meant to live in a retail environment, so all of them will run on a Mac Mini, PC, maybe an even a Mobile phone that then connects to an LCD touchscreen. Some are games, and some are experiences.
Thus, we are looking for an experienced developer who has done projects of this nature and can share quotes for any/all experiences that they are comfortable programming.
We are planning on quoting our client with rough figures by the end of the week with the project kicking off within the next few weeks.
1. “Interactive Snapchat Window Display”
– This is a SnapChat experience on three large LCD screens that are connected to real-time cameras. A visitor can cycle through filter options and post the video they take to the company's Snapchat account.
2. “Monkey Chase”
– Two or three chasing monkeys would be revealed as a visitor walks into the room. The goal is to create 4 x 30-second loops that are then cycled through throughout the day. Our company would supply the animation; we are looking for a programmer to make the animation run as a visitor walks into a room so there would be a need to connect this to a motion sensor or camera.
3. “Balls to the Wall”
– Two walls will have digital screens, and when the balls are thrown onto the screens, the ball would leave a giant paint splat (SFX included) on the wall. We would see the paint splat then start dripping. The color of the paint splatter would match the color of the physical ball that was thrown. We would need a Unity developer to program this game from the ground up.
4. “Digital Lite Brite Wall”
– We would be using a digital touchscreen instead of creating a tactile wall, so the idea is that an entire touchscreen wall is covered in 3"x3" squares. If you touch the square once, it turns green, twice it turns red and so on. There would also be a faintly traced design in the back (we'd create 10 or so designs that randomly select once a day) where the visitor has the option of creating a lit design that matches the one they are seeing, or something on their own that is completely unique.
5. “Digital Simon Says Game”
– Similar to the physical Simon Says game but digital: [login to view URL]
6. “Cracking Glass Floor Illusion”
– In order to create an illusion similar to the walkway in China, we'd need to a program the activate the cracking of the glass to a visitor's movement and position on top of the glass. [login to view URL]
Hoping to find a U.S. based developer. Preference would be given to those willing to travel and work on-site in Columbus, OH.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Wow you have a lot of projects, I'm looking for consistent work in Unity. I have been with unity since it was first ported over to the windows platform in version 2.5 I would like to discuss things further in chat