A website for an automated auction system? for vintage clothing.?
Its a piece of homework and need it in 8 days.
Design and implement a website for an automated auction system to be used in bidding for vintage clothing. For example like Vintage clothing and accessories auction on ebay [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
The application should be concentrate on:
· Configurability: details of clothing and accessories, sellers&' details, etc, should not be hardcoded into the application.
· Security: checking the identity of buyers, ensuring that no buyer can bid more than once, and ensuring confidentiality. Secure means of payment (need not be fully implement).
· Usability: different types of buyers or sellers, etc.
· Navigation: ensure that there is always a back door to the home site and no dead ends. Help for new users.
· Real-time bidding: start and stop times for the bidding process.
· Recording of the current bidder and the price
· Interested in client interface, not e.g. system administration: 3 main use cases ??"
* * Offering item for sale
* * Bidding
* * Make transaction
Also allowing a client to set different start bid prices for each item.
· Database: containing clothing and accesories details and sellers/buyers&' details.
A site map showing the breakdown of the website functionality.
Development using Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, JSTL 1.0
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, JSTL 1.0.