I need a coder that can make some adjustments to my current web sign design. Before accepting a coder, I must FIRST be certain that you can provide:
- quality work
- Good price
- quick turnaround (by June 12)
Please let me know your price, turnaround, and date of delivery based on the project, which I provide in the "Other Requirements"
1. The TV screen should be smaller. We like the idea of the play/pause symbols on the screen because you know it's a video, however the symbols could be more professional looking.
2. Regarding the shelf underneath the screen: We feel it should read more like a shelf, with two rows instead of one. The shelves should be labeled “Ed Sullivan DVDs??. Also the right hand side of the shelf should not be cut off. The DVDs should have a drop shadow. These will scroll from side to side right?
3. We don't like the beige and brown colors or the serrated edge around the top band. It should be more friendly and perhaps more 60's looking -- brighter colors.
4. We think there needs to be an Ed Sullivan cutout logo on the homepage. We should continue to see him throughout the website.
5. Add more images
- See [url removed, login to view] <[url removed, login to view]> - Instead of columnists/athletes images, we should have images of Elvis, Stones etc.
6. Add icons next to links in left hand column
- See [url removed, login to view] <[url removed, login to view]>
7. On the top band with DVDs, Rock'n'Roll, Comedy, Broadway, etc. It should list Rock n' Roll artists as well as comedians. Those links should take to you to the artist page along with what DVDs they are featured in. This goes for the DVD tab as well. It should list all our DVDs and take us to the corresponding pages with a teaser video from that DVD, as well as an "add to cart" button.
8. Reduce space at very top and include "Follow Us on Facebook" button
- See Game Classroom or [url removed, login to view] <[url removed, login to view]> for examples of Facebook button
9. The links on the left (Featured Artists, Popular Purchases, About) shouldn't be in squares - we think it's too simple.
10. The list under "About" doesn't make sense. It shouldn't list the same artists that are under the "Featured Artists" -- instead, it should say:
- The History of the Ed Sullivan Show
- The Ed Sullivan Database
- Buy DVDs
- Contact Us
11. The information on the homepage needs to repeat a bit, so if you click on the top Rock n' Roll drop menu you can find "The Rolling Stones," but also if you go to "Featured Artists" you should see the "Rolling Stones" there too. The DVDs should be featured/scrolling under the screen as well as in the top DVD's drop menu.
12. The homepage needs to be the most user friendly page. There should be a "cart" symbol at the top so if you are still shopping around the website you can go back to your purchases.
13. Add Search bar
14. Include a "Ed Sullivan Store" tab on the left side and include popular purchases as a subtitle.
14. Add "Partners" page
15. Add section listing episodes and guests (database)
16. The copyright should read SOFA Entertainment, Inc. not Ed Sullivan Show, Inc.