We are looking for copy editors/checkers who are able to provide copy checking for a clinical trial / medical brochure done in the following Indian languages: Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu,
A) Task Description
1) whether the sentence / line breaks are done correctly without errors in the meaning of the content.
2) overall checking of the content for grammatical, spelling or any other errors in meaning that is different from the master English copy.
3) provide amendment mark-ups on the PDF in a concise manner for mistakes mentioned in the above 2 points so that our artist can follow the comments and make the changes on the Illustrator source file artwork correctly.
- Please include up to 10 rounds of review checks for each brochure language. We expect the project to be completed with its final version ready in less than 1.5 months.
- Will need your assistance to standby your team to respond within the next day or lesser for each review version sent to you on the day before.
- See attached a sample brochure done in Tamil. The files sent to you will be similar to this for the different languages, but in PDF (or .AI) format instead.
- Experience in medical writing will be a great advantage and also a good potential for us to work on further projects in future.
Thanks for your time.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $106 for this job
Hi, I am a native Kannada person, post graduate in Chemistry having relevant experience of translation,proof reading from English to Kannada and vise versa.
hi sir namaskaram and glad to meet [login to view URL] requirement of work meets with my skills and experiences. if you give more details so we can plan for your work.