I am working in a group in which we are developing a small web application game that is similar to a stock market simulation game. The main difference is we are using cryptocurrencies instead of stocks.
I am only developing one very small page within the application currently, which I need assistance to build.
- Front-end is developed in ReactJS that allows users to interact with an interface of a stock-based game.
- Use of an API (Nomics) that grabs live real-world cryptocurrency data.
- Database system using PostgreSQL with data to track user progress and leaderboard data.
- Back-end is written in Python containing business logic.
- Game is deployed through Amazon Web Services
There are many games similar to the one I am developing. Please message me and I can link you some for a reference.
1) Creating a leaderboard page. Given any game, when I navigate to the leaderboard page, players’ usernames and current net values on the leaderboard should be displayed.
This would involve (i) creating a table to display leaderboard information and (ii) creating SQL queries to fetch users' data along with their usernames, sorted in descending fashion.
The leaderboard should display who is the current "leader" of high scores.
2) Create tests to ensure correct values for high scores leaderboard are displayed based on games.
3) Write scripts to notify the user if there are any large movements on the leaderboard.
I can provide the full details of those tasks and the source code, but this is a brief overview. Please message me and I can let you know the full details.
The deadline for this is about 3 days from now. It should be very doable, there is not much coding for this small project.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hi there! We are a company with more than 7 years of experience and +10million turnaround, Yes we can do this job within minimum posible time and cost :) Lets have a chat for detailed discussion :) Best: Einnovention