I have chosen to do my research project on DNA and Autism. I have a grandson who has autism, he is my youngest son’s child. Also, I have two male first cousins who have children with this disorder. One of my first cousin’s oldest child is a girl, she was the first to have been diagnosed with the disorder. My cousin has four children, two of his middle children (boy and a girl have the same mother) do not have the disorder. However, his last child which is a boy does have the disorder. His oldest daughter and youngest son do not have the same mother. My other first cousin has a son with this disorder. I believe it is genetics from our family genes, within the second generation.
Here is the
1) Introduction - which should cover what the subject/research/experiment is and how it came about for you to think of it as your personal project and why.
The Invisible Person will be very happy to know so that she/he can follow your written report right from the beginning.
2) Hypothesis - Indicate what hypothesis you were testing in your experiment/research.
Indicate succinctly your predictions that led you to develop the hypothesis that was being tested.
3) Materials and Methods - What were the materials you used obtained to complete your research/experiment.
- What methods did you use on these materials to carry out your research/experiment. Include all the steps and procedures that you used to perform your
4) What results (data) that did you collected/obtained and how you analyzed the data to either accept or reject your hypothesis/ or prediction(s) that you made in the beginning of your research/experiment/
7) References or Works Cited
(Please note that ALL the Sections must be labels and all writings under the specific titles!
39 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
Hello there! My proposal is to write an application for a can Autism be hereditary. I am a professional and experienced writer with the desired expertise and skills set to meet the quality standards.
Hello, I graduated in with a management degree. One of the classes was leadership and I wrote my final essay in this exact topic. I even have the textbook from all those years ago. I'd love to help