I need to identify the:
a) the main industry association or organization or federation and the like (which represent an industry sector professionals and companies) such as the following:
- e.g., British Bankers Association - [login to view URL];
- e.g., UK Law Society - [login to view URL];
- e.g., Remote Gambling Association ([login to view URL]) and National Casino Forum ([login to view URL])
As well as the:
b) one industry sector regulators (i.e., the authority that grants a license and regulates the professional or companies in a sector), such as:
- e.g., Financial Conduct Authority is the UK banking regulator ([login to view URL])
- e.g., UK Sulicitor Regulatory Authority ([login to view URL])
- e.g., UK Gambling Commission ([login to view URL])
For the following industry sectors:
Investment Management Firms
Money Transfers Companies (e.g., Western Union)
Gambling & Gaming (online and not online)
Real Estate Agents
In each of the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Malta, Switzerland, Turkey, Georgia, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE.
I estimate that on average, it will take two searches of two minutes each, times 40 countries time 11 industry sectors for a total of 1,672 minutes, which comes out to 28 hours of work, which if done by two individuals, will take about 2 days and cost Eur 140.
I need the results in an Excel spreadsheet, in table format.