We are looking for a Tech Savy Virtual Assistant who can:
1. Research & Test new software
2. Create application training manuals and training materials
3. Record issues and solutions to troubleshoot guides
4. Support users to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements
5. Research and propose alternative system to replace current manual process that could improve productivity.
6. IT Savvy, independent and could work under fast pace environment
7. Knowledge of Inventory Planner and all other software that could integrate with it are a plus (Not mandate).
If you are interested, then send your proposal with a proper Cover letter & answer all the below questions. (Proposals without any answers will be rejected)
1. Do you have experience in a similar job? If yes, kindly elaborate.
2. If selected, how many hrs can you contribute per day? And during which timings of which time zone?
3. Are you currently employed/ working on any other projects? If yes, how many & for how long will it last?
4. If selected, what would be your best per hour rate to start?
5. Your current age & city