As Robotics Facilitator/ Instructor, you will open doors for young children to early scientific and engineering concepts, and digital competencies. You will assist and guide their learning as they experience it through hands-on activities. Upon their success in accomplishing various activities in class, you will definitely feel and share the joy, excitement and burst of self-confidence in these young minds.
- Education background in Science, Engineering, any form of Visual Art or Early Childhood
- 1 to 2 years of experience in teaching preschool/ young children.
- Passionate and self motivated to nurture young minds.
- Able to communicate and relate with preschool/ young children.
- Able to commit minimum 4 Afternoons (Monday - Friday) for 6 - 12 months or more.
- Able to travel island wide to conduct lessons.
We provide necessary training including Class Management techniques to ensure your success in becoming an effective and engaging Facilitator/ Instructor.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
Hi friend I'm very interested in your project. please send the file to me. I will help you and give you the best that I can. this is my field. please see my work in the portfolio. I'm waiting for news regards