I am looking for a link building specialist who is able to generate white-hat backlinks in the golf niche.
I am an SEO person myself whose time is taken up by another website. I am fully aware of link schemes, self-publishing and contributor accounts, and all the other dodgy link-building schemes. I've seen those guest post excel sheets with 500 websites, I don't want these garbage links! Just white hat through 1. Guest posts 2. Resource page links 3. Skyscraper 4. Broken links. 5. And I am open to new ideas always.
Looking to start off at 5-6 hours a week but I am flexible with this depending on your availability and whether your rate fits within budget.
You will be expected to fully understand Google Panda and Penguin rules. Ideally, you would have an existing contact list that you can utlise.
Please send in your application approx 200 words as to how you would run this back-linking campaign on a weekly. Explain what a quality back-link means to you, and why I should choose you. If you can provide a list of intended link targets, that would be help application.
Website is about 18 months old with a base of links but needs to start adding links consistently to start competing for more competitive keywords. It has a link from a particularly prominent golf site that can be used as social proof for easier outreach.
Please confirm you have read the job details by saying 'Good-Bye' at the end of your application.
Points to note about the role:
1. Links must mainly come from USA, UK, or Canada Sites and are 'dofollow'.
2. Links do not strictly have to come from other sports sites. For example, travel sites can be targeted with 'best golf destinations in city' type articles.
3. I will provide content for the links as or if you require.
4. Fluent English speaking (this project involves building relationships with other website owners)
5. The first month will act as a trial period where we will assess links built and quality, communication, and effective use of time.
6. Bonuses will be provided for links from prominent golf and sport websites (to be discussed).