We are looking for a Social Media Manager with at least 3 years experience who can work with our clients, enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between our members and the organization. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and evaluate social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer feedback
- Analyze the long-term needs of the organization’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan