- A good understanding of the fundamentals of computer science (how does a computer manages memory, how is a program executed, what is a pointer, ...)
- Knowing how to program, this include the coding logic and one or more programming languages (for game , I would advice C/C++, C#, but many other options are available.
- Knowledge of system internals, most likely Windows (what is an OS API, how to call an OS API functions, levels of protection in an OS...)
- Skills in reverse engineering, being able to access, analyse and understand the data in memory at run time, the assembly code of a program in static analysis, network packets as they come and go, etc...
- A curious mind is advised, as is mainly trying things that are undocumented or never been done, experiencing stuff on your own will definitely help.
- Knowledge of the very basics of 3D rendering
Need developer for pubg chair.
13 freelancers are bidding on average €449 for this job
Hello I have 10+ years experience of coding. Have high skills in C/C++, Reverse engineering, WIndows application develop, etc I think I can give you satisfied result. Thanks.