create a application to make soccer's bets directly on an external online website
(it is a sport exchange that does not provide API or any software),
simulating the user's behaviour by command line (on windows server), grabbing games and stakes from a dynamic file (provided by me) reading a simple url
(example: [login to view URL]) .
So, a command line script is required (windows shell, bash, c, ...),
- to read a [login to view URL] every 5 minutes with the real-time list of games (example of timeframes: 15.50.10, 15.55.10, 16.00.10, ...);
- to connect to the exchange website with user and password,
- to search for the game;
- to place the order in the betslip, keeping it in-play
- to check if the order had been placed
- to open a new page for each new game to bet,
- to close the page after the game is over.
For safety, a random time of 5-10 seconds should be provided
at each action (to search game, to place a bet,..) and
occasionally a disconnection and reconnection to
simply simulate a user's behavior.
At the moment I can supply a dynamic page with a simple list inside a table with ids, not xml or json,
you can see the file on attachement.
- the games (team's names) of the file are exactly the same as those to be searched on the site;
- also the stake to bet is provided by the file;
- the stake can derive from a fixed or percentage plan, so:
1) if fixed (eg 100 Euro), simply the app will take the amount and the currency as it is shown;
2) if percentage, the app must read the current available amount
and then calculate the stake to bet (eg amount available: € 1000; percentage plan: 5%; stake to be bet: € 50);
- there will be games starting at the same time (eg game A and B match starting at 4:00 pm):
the script simply has to bet in sequence and recalculate the available capital on each next game
start of game A at 4.00 pm, available capital: € 1000, percentage plan: 5%, stake = € 50, so let's place the order of 50 euro at 4.(15) pm
start of game B at 4.00 pm, available capital: € 950, percentage plan: 10%, stake = € 95, so let's place the order of 95 euro at 4.(25) pm
and so on...);
- at every game, it would be good if the script can check during the first (x) minutes
if there is enough money to be traded to execute the order at a fixed odd.
I hope to have clearly explained the process.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €171 for this job
Just to introduce myself, I am a .NET full stack architect with 9.5 years of development experience in an MNC. I can deliver the same in time and budget. Please ping once to discuss further