We are looking for an awesome full stack developer with a great depth of development and design experience to help us in our project on a part-time basis.
Excellent deliverables of project will result in new projects given to you in the following months as this will be a long term work. We are working on a social project with a mission to promote growth in 3rd world countries and helping children & humanitarian causes. To be clear, we are looking for an individual (NOT a company) who is a skilled developer, creative and is on top of the latest industry trends, an out of the box and innovative thinker.
Project budget & duration: AU$ 200 (which will run approximately 1 month but timeline is negotiable), for a reasonable scope that is realistic for someone working approximately 2 hours every day each month (flexible time and hours, can also be more hours and less days). Project will be divided into several milestones, and will be paid only upon successful delivery (verified, tested, approved) of the agreed scope. Project scope may change from the initial scope from time to time (but not more than 20% of the original specs) as we operate on agile basis, not a waterfall model. This will suit a freelance developer, who may also have other work commitments.
- Must have strong experience with Java development.
- Solid skills in design pattern, object oriented programming, data structure, and databases.
- Having a good understanding of user interface design and user experience strategy will be really useful.
- Some exposure into SCSS and Typescript
- Passion / Previous experience in E-Commerce is always a plus
Aside from skills, you are someone who is trustworthy, reliable, and great in solving problems and collaborating / brainstorming with different team members. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. Additionally, you are someone who is motivated, driven and passionate about your role. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
To apply for this role:
1. please tell us in detail how your profile matches with each of the above selection criteria,
2. please send us your code samples and portfolio (github URL and personal website if appicable),
3. Don't send us list of URLs of sites you have worked on because there is no way we can verify that it is truly your work, and it is very likely that you only contribute a small chunk of those work but claims it as your work. We'll ask you in depth architecture and development questions relating to your portfolio so do only send us projects that you have worked on and have a deep understanding on.
We look forward to reviewing your application soon.