Designing a circuit for a 7 Segment LED counter to display numbers in digital works 95 only with a report and to finish the questions within the screenshot.
This project was successfully completed by Excel4You for £20 GBP in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £20 GBP
Completed In1 day
this is to be done only in digital works 95 and with a report by side explaining and for the project.
Design a circuit to take a binary input and display a number on the counter. The counter needs to display the number 1 followed by 6. Then this will be followed by the numbers 7, 6, 2, 8, 1, 2.
Build a circuit using only AND, OR, NOT, NAND and NOR logic gates to simulate the counter. The
numbers should change automatically without any user input
Provide a brief description of how you would modify your circuit to display the number sequence in binary, using an 8-bit binary number representation for each number.
[url removed, login to view]
1. A diagram of the fully labelled circuit to be included in the report.
2. The Boolean equation for each segment of the counter (included in the report).
3. An extended truth table for the finished circuit including all gates in the circuit (included in the
4. A description of how the circuit should be modified to display a binary number sequence (included
in the report).
[url removed, login to view] // do the questions in this screenshot and try to be basic as i want to learn from the examples completed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online