1. Windows application accepts video from an HTML5 video player hosted online or on same local machine and can send that video to FFMPEG and out a BlackMagic Design DeckLink SDI output.
2. Windows application will use the closed captions from the HTML5 video, if none are present, the program will utilize a "talk to text" software to listen to the audio and convert that to 708 closed captions embedded into the video output.
3. Program will utilize audio normalization to ensure the level is -24 LKFS to video output.
4. Video output has the option of not only steaming to the DeckLink SDI out card but also can stream over web, OBS, UDP/ RDP or render to a mp4 file.
5. (optional) Video output can be an input for CasparCG/ Redcast media server software that can me running on the same machine.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2722 for this job
All of the tasks you mentioned could be carried out with Python. Have done multiple audio/video stream processing scripts in the past and confident that can deliver within 7 days. Would be glad to discuss more details