• Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
• Must have worked with multiple databases.
• Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
• Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
• Prepares users by conducting training if required.
• Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹12627 for this job
I have 6 years of experience in implementing Oracle BI solutions. Can design , data model, implement SQL , PL/SQL code in any database with optimal solution.