I need help and guidance in migration af stand-alone Windows Server 2008 R2 to Azure using Azure Migrate.
Microsoft Tenant has been created but nothing has been setup.
* Prepare tenant for server migration. Resource pools, disks etc needed.
* Prepare server for migration.
* Test migrate server
* Ensure access to server for clients. Currently they connect to the server via RDP on their LAN.
* Enable site-to-site vpn to new server. We are using Ubiquiti Unifiy USG. ( will also need to setup point-to-site vpn for both Mac and Windows users)
* Put into production and ensure access and functionality remains the same
I will assist in the project but have not migrated servers to Azure before ( only p2v on vmware). I provide access to the server via Teamviewer and can create a users for you on the tenant to allow setup here.
Hope the above makes sense. Contact me for more details. If the job sounds interesting please let me know a few lines of how you will approach it and what migrations you have done previously.