ITFreeTraining creates free videos for YouTube. Each video has a text document that goes with the video. The document explains step by step what is happening in the video. Your job is to create this document. The first part of the document has been done for you so you know what to do.
1) The parts that are in red need to be competed.
2) Time codes need to be added for each step so the viewer knows which part of the video it is referring to. These should be about 2 seconds earlier then the video as YouTube is not always exact when clicking on these. 2 seconds should be enough to ensure the playback is not starting to late.
3) The video is divided into section with headings. These have already been added with a time code so you know where to start.
4) Use American spelling when required.
5) Have a look at the section that is done already, this will give you an idea how much text is required for the whole video.
Video URL: [url removed, login to view]
Video Length: 16:36
Length done already: 02:36
Dropbox link: [url removed, login to view]
Files contained in dropbox.
V035 HyperV Install Standalone [url removed, login to view]: This is the file you need to edit and sent back to me. Only the parts in red need to be changed.
V035 HyperV Install Standalone [url removed, login to view]: This is the script file used to record the audio for your reference. At the bottom of the script is the commands that were used in the demo. Included so you can copy and paste them when required.
Only the file V035 HyperV Install Standalone [url removed, login to view] needs to be edited and sent back to me.
Please only apply if you have fluent english writing skills.
Here is the video URL. The last character got cut off in the job description.