My business teaches Microsoft Azure and cloud computing topics to students all over the world. Usually having to do with Azure certifications. I am looking to add TWO teaching assistants to my team. This is a long-term role.
The primary tasks will be:
A) Answer students questions in a private forum about Microsoft Azure (50% of the time); and,
B) Create new teaching materials like quizzes and PDF downloads to give the students additional help in learning the topic (50% of the time).
Ideally, I would like to hire 2 people, for a minimum of 5 hours per week (ideally 10) each. If you are available for more from time to time, let me know and I can perhaps come up with a task for the extra time.
The qualifications for this role are:
- Able to understand written English, and reply in proper English (spelling and grammar)
- Reply to student's questions with accuracy with respect to the topic of Microsoft Azure
- Politeness when dealing with students
- Keep me updated in a Slack channel as to progress and activities, regular check-ins
- Make suggestions for improving the course materials when an error has been discovered or something has been changed
- Can be self-managed
In addition to working with students, you will usually have a side-project to work on through the week. This will likely be in the form of creating multiple-choice questions on a specific topic.
I will expect you to document your work and how you use your time, but will not micro-manage you. You will be working directly with the Udemy interface as a teacher to create quizzes or edit text lectures.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Hello Sir, This sounds like an interesting project. I have worked in US for over 5 years and worked on Azure apps as well. I am interested in this project and would like to discuss in details. Thanks Aanvik