For each task, users will listen to an audio recording and verify if the transcription provided matches the
audio and ensure that all transcription requirements are fulfilled.
• Each participant needs to take and successfully pass a writing language test to access the job;
• Read carefully all the instructions and ensure that everything is clear to start the job;
• In each task you will listen to a segment of audio and you need to verify if the transcription matches
the audio and whether all the transcription requirements are fulfilled;
• If the given transcription is 100% correct and matches the audio and guidelines, the user should mark
that task as valid and proceed to the next task;
• If the given transcription is incorrect, the user must correct the transcription according to the
guidelines, submit the corrected transcription and proceed to the next task;
• Each participant must be a native Swedish speaker and ideally, they should reside in Sweden; Non-
native participants identified during the language test or/and throughout project lifecycle and will be
disqualified from further participating in the project; User whose work doesn’t meet the required
quality standards will be blocked and a certain amount of their tasks might be invalidated.
Start date: October 7th 2021
End date: December 1st, 2021
The expected delivery cadence is atleast 3 hours per day.
There are two jobs in each account? Which job should I do?
You can do either of the jobs. They are part of the same project and the audio time transcribed in each will be paid.
Why do I need to do the language test?
Language test confirms the nativity of the transcriber and makes sure that the transcriber is aware of the instructions.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
Im a native swedish woman with a lot of time to do this kind of work. I am a good reader and also a good writer. Im longing for this type of work because i really like to listen, write and read.
I am a native swedish speaker located in the US. I have excellent knowledge in both swedish and english and will finish the assignment in a proper timeframe. I hope you consider me for this job.