I have taken over my brother in law tshirt business. A number of years ago he started this business and had three tshirt designs made and unfortunately, he has not been able to work on it since. He done this through a middle man and had it manufactured in Bali. I wish to cut out the middle man and go direct to the manufacturer. But in order to do this, I must submit a design brief and spec sheet.
We wish to bring out a summer range and have it completed and delivered by October 2018. In this summer range, we will re-order the old designs, but will also submit new designs for tshirts, singlets, hoodies, boardshorts.
We want Australian sizing. We will provide the design artwork in TIFF format.
In terms of packaging, we require a environmentally friendly approach.
We would like help with what is the best fabric to use. For example, singlets and tshirts 100% cotton. Board shorts 100% polyester.
To get the new designs out, this may take us working together for a number of weeks to a few months, until our product has been finalised and delivered to us. Ensure when you bid, you understand this. Final payment which will be 55% of total bid will only be released after we are satisfied with the product and it has been delivered.
We want to create a young, indigenous inspired surf brand.
1. Design brief. This should contain all the essential information, basically an introduction to your brand and what you require us to make.
• List all types of required fabric and their respective composition, ie 100% cotton Jersey knit or 90%Rayon-10%elastane woven blend. We require the client to have some basic understanding of fabrics & their types.
• Number of different styles/items required.
• Detailed measurements & trade sketch clearly set out.
• Proposed Timeline for samples & production.
• Any prints, colours or embellishment required within the collection. All artwork must be submitted in PDF & sized.
• Labels and hang tag specs & requirements.
• Proposed order quantity.
• Destination country.
• Sewing details (trims, finishings, seams etc
• Specific packing requirements
• we require each style/item to have a spec sheet, this is crucial information regarding that particular item that should contain all measurements and the fabric required.
I have attached photos of the current tshirt and its packaging. I have attached images of packaging that we would like. And I have also attached the styles we wish to create.
We would hope to find someone to work with us long term, more projects. Summer and winter seasons going forward. Someone who can help create what we have in our mind.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $66 for this job
hi, I'm a professional graphic designer.I'm good at photoshop and illustrator with a lot of experience please contact me for discussion.i'm very much interested about your project.