Are you passionate about mobile development and UI/UX design and ready for a challenge? We are looking for you! We are an industry leader in workplace IoT, looking for an awesome Mobile developer to assist us in redesigning our Mobile App suite. You will be working with leadership and product managers on developing our new IoT fleet management mobile app.
- Scope gathering
- Create detailed design documentation
- Work with DevOps backend team to identify all endpoints.
- Work with UI/UX designer to identify GUI assets based on approved wireframes.
- Using InDesign or similar programs to develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the final mobile app will function and look.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems during design and post roll-out.
- Work within the company brand guidelines.
- Using Photoshop or similar programs to create brand and marketing assets (logos, banners, decks, app icons, etc) needed for the redesign.
- Adhere to style standards on font, colors, and images.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Developed/shipped 5+ mobile applications.
- A solid understanding of frontend mobile/backend technologies such as React Native framework, css, Swift, Java, SQL and or Native Development.
- Experience conducting user and product research and testing
- Expertise with design tools like Sketch, Figma, and Photoshop to produce wireframes and mockups
- Someone who is creative, collaborative, and communicative.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hello, We have worked with IoT industry with clients like TireMinder, GoPower & DriveMouse. We have experience with mobile app development as well. Would love to discuss the details over chat. Best, Adeel