Palestine Technical University Kadoorie-Arroub Branch is now considering the selection of a professional and qualified video editing expert to be part of the consultation. The video editing consultant will train a group of faculty and media industry workers to:
- Adjust video and correct color.
- Apply special effects of video for cinematic tricks.
- Use 3d motion graphics
- Understand and apply editing for news, drama, and documentaries.
- Adjust and edit sound
- Understand and apply advanced sound effects
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The video editing consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct desk review of faculty and media industry training needs in video editing skills.
- Design and develop training plan and get steering committee no objection.
- Apply hands on project and interactive training methods in training a group of 14 faculty and media industry workers.
- Assess training results and provide trainees with feedback to enhance their video editing skills.
- List of gap skills in video editing that needs to be fulfill through the proposed training workshop
- Training plan and intervention methods to fill the gab approved by steering committee.
- 40 hours training workshop in advance video editing skills.
- Training manual and final report
Essential Required Qualifications:
- Advanced certificate in video editing.
- Teaching experience with TVET.
- Proven experience in conducting similar assignments.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $7229 for this job
Hi, I can do it for you whenever you want. you can trust me based on my reviews. Please see my previous projects on instagram @[login to view URL] Best regards