Video Editor for Faceless YouTube Channel
Paid on delivery
In need of a video editor for a faceless YouTube channel about engineering, technology and machines.
This is an ongoing project, and if we find the right fit, we are looking for a long-term collaboration.
Here is one of our videos, so you can understand the type and quality of editing we are looking for:
[login to view URL]
The videos are typically between 8 to 15 minutes. We are initially looking to pay by minute of edited video produced.
We will provide the footage, narration and a bunch of music that can be used. It is the editor's job to use the adequate footage and music provided such that it is related and in sync with what's being told by the narrator, so there's some basic creativity involved.
- Edit and assemble raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for uploading. The material may include stock video, images, narration, sound effects and basic graphics such as animated texts and simple schematics.
- Ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Adjust the video style and pacing to match the tone of the channel and the specific content of each episode.
- Collaborate closely with the channel creator to align the final product with the channel's vision and standards.
- A portfolio of past projects is a must.
- Basic storytelling skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Some degree of enjoyment for technology, engineering, and innovative machines is highly desirable.
Please submit your application along with your portfolio showcasing your previous work, especially any relevant experience in editing faceless Youtube videos, or technology and engineering-related content.
Project ID: #37490405