Semi Informal Description---------------------------------------------
In search of a talented video producer/editor/gamer to produce videos for a ... wait for it ... youtube channel. Don't worry this isn't going to be a run of the mill channel with 150 subscribers with a 12 year old asking you to work for pennies on the hour. We're looking for someone to take charge of a channel that has about 200k subscribers with a decent amount of average views per video. 70k+ sometimes regularly hitting 200k+ views. The entertainer of the channel is an ex-pro lcs player with quite a few close connections to alot of other popular entertainers. This is a gaming channel revolving around the game League of Legends.
To tell you about the job:
To say that this is going to be challenging and that I will work you to the bone would be an understatement if anything. Okay, it's not that bad. But, there is a saying that goes that there can be too many cooks in one kitchen. In my years of experience, I found that to be repeatedly true and the most capable individuals are the ones who are trustworthy, hardworking, passionate, and talented. Ones that I entrust with responsibilities and expect them to come through without a doubt. Let me just also state that this is a growing and on going opportunity.
We're looking for an individual who is capable of producing up to 12-15 videos / month to spec for a negotiable rate ~2000$ USD/per month.
Formal Description --------
Space Toast Studios is looking for a Video Editor/Producer that will be responsible for taking care of the production, editing, and design of digital multi-media content and video creation of an online entertainment brand. Producing high quality and unique creative videos. The ideal candidate is someone with the ability to think logically and react decisively in a highly creative environment. Video Editor/Producer will follow general guidelines and work with media strategists to ensure maximum visibility and engagement campaigns and shared content. Responsible for ensuring the growth and development of the brand.
- Brainstorm, manage, and execute the creation of digital media for a number of platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter)
- Solicit and respond to feedback
- Ensure web content is retaining the interests of visitors by analyzing metrics and findings with the team.
- The growth and development of online media presence and branding.
- Exceptional eye for video production, photography and visual communication
- Able to thrive in both remote and office work environments
- A strong passion for wanting to improve your work and perfect it. (Can't stress this enough)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- A high degree of quality in digital design
- Experienced in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
- Must be available and willing to work throughout the day and weekends
- Able to prioritize projects and meet deadlines with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of Cinema 4d/Maya/Illustrator
- Knowledge of evolving social media platforms
- Experience in the game League of Legends