Engineers must possess the necessary skills for supporting internet telephony and related technologies in an IP-based installation.
- Thorough knowledge of WAN, LAN, and SIP Fundamentals will assist you in carrying out on-site responsibilities.
- Engineers should possess CCNA or CTP certification and have an excellent, thorough fault process mentality to correctly gauge calls along with other relevant technical abilities and knowledge.
- Identify and resolve the problems about Mitel product portfolios, and of MX-One with Mitel customer support in particular
- Serve as a single point of escalation for Mitel first line group, providing technical support either remotely or on-site
- Design, build and manage the deployment of Mitel phone systems
- Support existing Mitel Phone System client base, diagnose phone system faults and repair them
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to address any network faults with LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Configure and modify host and client systems and infrastructure as required and requested
The engineer should have understanding in the installation and supporting of following technologies related to Mitel Family:
- Mi Voice Business
- Mitel Border Gateway
- MiCC Contact Center (including Ignite)