BUDGET AMOUNT $250 - $700 MAX
PLEASE SEE [url removed, login to view] ATTACHED ENSURE YOU REVIEW BEFORE BIDDING
We are an online retailer of bathroom, kitchen and home furniture products PM me for the website address.
We are UK based and need to get our rankings improved in Google UK, Yahoo UK, MSN UK, Bing UK and all other major search engines.
We need quality web affiliate banners designed, our logo re-designed, advertising images created from the products on our website, we want to add images to each of the main categorys on our website forthillhome
We need themed one way / triangle high quality link building, themed articles written and submitted to sites, blog posts, directed traffic, homepage optimized, deep linking, product launch, directed traffic . Submitted to DMOZ and other shopping sites and all FREE Shopping comparsion sites that direct traffic for Free we are already in shopwiki and googlebase.
ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS TO BE USED
We are looking for the bids To Be one off cost.
We expect the process to start showing results within 6-10 weeks
We want a report of the work completed link builing report, articles writtens and location submitted to, list of the blogs posted to and what was written etc, DMOZ report, shopping comparsion site report, shopping directory submission reports
We also want you to provide us with a quote for monthly maintainence and new link building, articles blog posts etc of our site
All the usual link building rules apply:
* The page my link is placed on must be PR2 or above. (NOT JUST THE MAIN SITE)
* Links must be on a "Web Design/Web Development" related website.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page should be from English language sites only
* Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
* There is no more than 17 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
* Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
* Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
* One link per domain. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
* Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
* No sites that require ongoing payments
* No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
* No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
* No link from: guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
* One way non-reciprocal links.
* Links must be static html links including the choosing target keywords in anchor text
* Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
* Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
* Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
* Must send me weekly updates of links.
* We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
You will need to provide us with the following spreadsheet before any payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
Affilaite banners (designed by winning Bidder) and affiliate program details (which I can provide need) to be advertised to as many affiliate forums, message boards websites as possible to know thee number of sites you can submit this information to please before deciding on a successful bidder
16 freelancers are bidding on average $418 for this job
HELLO WILL SEND YOU OUR PACKAGES AND FOR YOU TO CHOOSE THE [login to view URL] ARE THE NUMBER 1 SEO COMPANY IN THE US AND WE WILL PROVE YOU THIS LATER. Regards
We can design logo only in $150 within 30 days. Plz provide more details to me on this project so that we can better understand and do more for best of shake.