I require 100 niche keywords/key phrases. They all must individually meet the following criteria (I will check using wordtracker):
1. Must have greater than 6000 searches per month
2. Must have a KEI greater than 30
3. Must be a logical phrase (e.g. 'Toyota New York' is good, 'York Toyota New is bad)
4. Must contain fewer than 25 characters
5. Phrases must contain 3 or less words
6. Must have adequate google adword campaigns with bids greater than $3.00 bid per click
Ok, easy right? Or am I asking too much?
What else should I have asked for as a criteria? Am I missing something? Tell me in your bid so you can show off your knowledge about keyword research and beat the other bidders! Show me you have read the whole project description!
Happy bidding, thanks,
It has come to my attention that there seems to be many different KEI definitions, so I can't rely on this as a measure of a popular, but uncompetitive niche. To counter this, I would like to add one more criteria for the keywords (otherwise the words will be useless to me):
Please make sure the result of this formula for each keyword is >20%: ((Number of Overture Searches) / (Number of exact results on Google) ) x 100 presented as a %.
This should also result in a low R/S (lower than 1) where:
R = exact results from a "" google search or results from a alltitle google search, and
S = number of monthly searches from overture.
Keyphrase: Treadmill Rating
(4291 searches in Nov 2006 / 11,700 "exact google search results") * 100 = 36.67%
R/S = 2.7