I need 1 PSD page coded to nice, clean and tableless XHMTL/CSS from the provided PSD file.
- PSD file will need to be sliced as you see fit.
- CSS and XHTML need to be hand-coded, not exported from Imageready or other software.
- All text in the design should be displayed as text, not as graphics, except for maybe Logo/slogan.
- The results must pass W3C validation - 0 errors, 0 warnings.
- The design should be cross-browsers compatible - IE 5.x and higher, FireFox, Safari; Windows & Mac.
- I must be given the final PSD, HTML with images, and CSS files produced upon completion of project.
- Once winner is selected, please complete the project in 24 hours.
Please provide some XHMTL/CSS example of your previous works. This first project will be a trial for future projects. There will be many more projects if this one is successfully completed. We need someone who can produced the desired outcome quickly and effectively.
The budget is $40 to $50. Funds will be put in ESCROW and released after successful delivery of all files.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
i'm familar with converting psd to div,css,xhtml,js,and experienced in w3c,ie,firefox,safari,opera,etc. hope to work for [login to view URL] check PMB,thanks.