As part of the brand identity we want to create a website to promote our business.
This would include:
Data capture forms with link to our CRM system (We will provide HTML code)
Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Integration of tools for ongoing SEO Integration of Social Media accounts and feeds Share media hooks / share buttons
Responsive website layout
Content Management System (CMS)
Automated Image resizing & optimisation
Google Analytics integration
Automated XML sitemap submission Automated website SQL & file back-up Website security plugins
Cookie warning / opt-in policy
Links to our software application
Website build will include:
User & Browser Testing
The following will allow the site to become flexible enough to add additional functionality to the website as and when required, whilst promoting the our brand and products.
The basis of the website should be constructed around a html / php framework with embedded widgets and java script elements to control the slick interactive functionality, with the use of the following:
• Use of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control page layout and structure.
• Use of Multiple CSS to display page content for print, text only and mobile devices.
• Cross-Browser and OS compatibility.
• Search engine friendly code.
Content Management System (CMS)
Our preferred CMS is Wordpress, a password protected online system.
Search Engine Optimisation
Optimised individual sections and pages for natural SE rankings under industry keywords / phrases:
• Individual browser window titles
• Individual META TAGS - Keywords and description
• Creation of links page to build online community
• SE friendly page content
• Alt & title tag image information for SE image searches • Use of H1, H2 and H3 tags for content headings
• Use of XML site map for SE page registration
Our CMS system features and functions guide a search engine through the posts, pages, and categories to help the search engine crawl your site and gather the information it needs to include your site within its database.
Integrate social media accounts for ongoing customer / fan engagement and lead generation including:
• Integrate with CMS system to allow seamless flow between all accounts and website. • Use Google analytics, social indicators (comments, likes) to track ROI of social media. • Icons built into design template for easy access from site as well as share this icons.
• Introduction & strategic placement of Facebook & Twitter like / recommend buttons.
• Placement of social feeds directly on website homepage / news pages.
It is now imperative that any new site is built with a good understanding of the mobile market i.e. tablets and smart phones. We would build a reactive site (one that changes to fit the screen’s width). We would ensure that the same CMS content is delivered in the most effect way across your website.
Accessibility, Standards and Compliance
The development should adhere to:
• W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and comply with industry standard fo
accessibility via Watch fire and The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) for Web
Further Functionality, Features & Stickiness
We would use a variety of different techniques to increase interest and time spent on the website including:
Ajax Filtering Across Site - Ability to filter though products without pages reloading allowing for a smoother slicker end user experience.
News & Blogs Area - This will be key in traffic retention and SEO.