Make the following changes on a website that its source code was created in HTML and then converted to a Wordpress template and uploaded to Wordpress, so the website is in Wordpress but the code is native:
- Correctly install the plugin Google Language Translator to translate from Spanish to English and vice versa, currently installed the plugin but appears at the bottom instead of appearing at the top in the header next to the menu.
- Include in the footer a link for "Personal Data Processing Policy" and leave an option for uploading documents. I share the PDF at the beginning of the work.
- When you put continue reading the texts are superimposed [login to view URL], you must ensure that when you click on continue reading do not leave some letters on top of others, but must place a white background to each box so that the text of each item appears clearly (white box of each item is above the rest, when you give the next item continue reading, this appears with white box on top of the next item and so on).
- To include a text before the contact form, the text is simple and without effects or programming effort.
- Disable left column of News, which does not appear.
Translated with [login to view URL]
14 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
Hi I can make the given changes. I am expert in website, wordpress designing for 8 years. Please have a look on my portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks.