If you like doing the same thing everyday then this job is not for you! We are a small family e-commerce business. We are expanding our business but we are struggling to keep up with the day-to-day paperwork and customer service that our business needs.
This is where you come in. We need a person who can perform a variety of tasks in our business such as -
* Webmaster and maintenance of our existing Woocommerce websites
* Setting up Wordpress blogs (including blog design) and posting content to them
* Some basic graphic design such as photo merging.
* Monitoring our competitors.
* Managing our Ebay store.
* Setting up a store on Amazon and Gumtree.
* Setting up an maintaining a Master Stock List.
* Sourcing new products.
* Live Chatroom support.
* Sourcing content for our blog pages on the website.
* Interacting with our facebook visitors.
The position will initially be for a 3 month trial at 20 hours per week. You can choose which days you work, but I would prefer that you work between 8am and 6pm Sydney time.
You will need to be a master Wordpress and Woocommerce developer. Some exposure to Mailchimp would be preferred. We use TimeDoctor as a staff management tool.