CONTRACT WILL/MUST IMITATE FOLLOWING:
Wordpress Site Build
• WORDPRESS Content Management System (CMS) Installation, skinning, and configuration.
◦ Home Page layout customization is included with this contract.
◦ An additional Homepage layout is granted to the project for Public Information Dissemination
• Wordpress themeing of GUI for use in theme on site. A graphic designer will customize the design of the chosen template for use in the wordpress templates on the site.
• Google SiteMap Software configuration to auto create 2 sitemaps.
◦ XML sitemap only for search Engines
◦ Human Readable Sitemap
• Creation of sitemap and review of content for correct placement within site
• BUILT-IN FORMS and FORMS MANAGEMENT allow easy form creation and collection and management of information such as contact info, service requests, etc.
• A LIST MANAGEMENT system will allow collection of customer data and remarketing via MAILCHIMP.
• We use, and give you access to, Google Analytics (GA) for accurate global site metrics and data. We have expansive knowledge of Google Analytics and extensive experience integrating GA into our clients’ sites. GA will provide some higher level data as it pertains to the overall traffic that is coming in to the site. GA is one of the most comprehensive reporting packages available on the web. Since it contains so many helpful metrics, is continually being improved, and finally, since it is free, it makes sense to incorporate into the new site.
• Client training - Your site build includes 8 hours of in person or remote training on how to utilize wordpress to update your website. This time is available to you as training OR for us to update your site for you. The 5hours has much more value as training. We can train one or many of your team members on how to update your website.
The greater part of a website's success is dependent upon the quality, relevance, organization and reach of its content.
Beginning with a thorough initial assessment of current site content as well as what the client wants to achieve with the launch of a new site, the outline of a sound content development strategy is created.
Utilizing the results of the content needs assessment and by working closely with the Project Lead and the Conversations Strategist, the Content Strategist will develop a site plan. Next, current site content is re-worked where needed. Any new content requirements that arise due to client need, site re-design and updated layout are then systematically addressed , ensuring that the site interface, its content, and social media strategy come together as a dynamic, scalable- moreover- usable business tool for both the client's organization and the intended end user.
Site Content Planning will include the following elements:
1. A targeted assessment of both current and desired content.
2. Development of a site plan specific to the client's needs, to include outline of content organization and site navigation.
3. Assistance in the selection of a site theme/template. The Project Lead will also be involved in this aspect in order to coordinate any needed customizations/modifications that will be made to the theme.
4. Moving current content over to the new site.
5. Selection of imagery to be placed with all pages
6. Development of any needed content called for on the new site.
7. Development of proper SEO tags for all content on new site.
Please let me know if:
-You are interested (and I will send you an example of what the webpage should resemble)
-How much time you will need to complete this assignment
-What your price is.
Thank you for your interest.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $910 for this job
hi, Lets discuss further Please have a look at my portfolio Design Work: https://www.freelancer.com/u/timid.html [login to view URL] Development: [login to view URL]