I have made a WooCommerce store for educational institute that provides onsite training to its customers. There are around 13 categories (or programs like: project management training program, IT training program, Finance training program, HR training program etc). Under each category/program I have created a list of products (courses in this case). Each course has:
- Schedule (locations & dates) "means a course can have multiple locations and dates"
- Course objectives
- Course content
- Instructor Info
The course design is very well designed.
Now, is the net step
I need LMS plugin expert (Learnpress, Sensei, Tutor LMS, LearnDash or any other plugin or way) to do the following:
Map the course with WooCommerce to be able to:
- show product page not course page
- create multiple (locations and dates) and show these details in description tap of the product where student can select his preferred date and location.
- Create a list of courses under each program (course name, price, location, date, button to product)
- if the date is passed the date & location that is in the course or product should be automatically disappear.
- manage registered student list (send emails, access PDF, create PDF certificates)
This require someone who has a good experience in LMS plugins.