Adgeco is currently in search of a creative and skilled professional to help analyze and execute in the development of the company’s website projects.
The qualified candidate will implement strategies and evaluate the suitable method and solution in increasing website traffic and obtain a high-rank position in the page results of search engines.
Duties and Responsibilities
The hired social media professional should acquire the creative and technical skills the job requires to obtain the best impact on our websites. As an SEO Expert, your tasks will be as follows:
– Broad understanding on website and app development particularly WordPress and other social media channels
– Must be up-to-date on the latest development in industry, changes in search engines’ algorithms, best practices and implement them accordingly
– Can craft a visually appealing website is easy to navigate and has a user-friendly
– Deliver the most efficient approach in encouraging visitors to engage and become more active users by bringing interesting activities in social media communities.
– Assess website’s analytics by consistently checking constantly search terms, rankings, and make recommendations for improvement
– Improve and incorporate content marketing strategy
– Develop and distribute content through social media that invites more external sites to link to our content
– Plan and monitor the social media budget.
Qualifications and Skills
– BS/BA degree preferred
– Work experience between 4-5 years in the same field
– Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
– Obtains an advance Level of experience according to Google Latest updates.
Strong understanding of widely used monitoring tools for social media such as Google and famous social media management tools.
– Practical experience operating on widely used social media advertising programs on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
– Skills in programming languages
– Resourceful and can handle project with fast execution
– Ability to express ideas and issues clearly and effectively
– Mobile Coding and Media Queries
– Wide understanding of CMS, building and managing content in CMS environments
– Plugin Management
– Email/Newsletter Development
– Database management and backups