Work Remotely? Yes
Job Role: Fullstack Web Developer
Work Hours and Schedule: 7:30am to 4pm Manila Time
Work Duration: Full time
Rate or Salary range: Php 60,000 - 80,000, negotiable
Where/how to send application: [login to view URL]
**Please do not send PMs.
**To be considered for the role, here are the basic requirements:
- Strong background in WordPress web development; At least 2 years experience as a frontend developer
- Solid HTML / CSS / PHP / jQuery, etc development skills and understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Experience working with digital design/marketing agencies an advantage
- Hands-on experience in Wordpress
- Comfortable using page builders or visual page editors in different content management systems
- Significant experience in custom plugin and theme development, eCommerce platforms, and integrations
- Strong eCommerce & Web Analytics Tracking experience
- Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
- Proven experience delivering projects on time
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude who loves a challenge
**Responsibilities for the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Play a key part in supporting our partner clients to build the vision they want for their businesses.
- Be comfortable taking design mockups and building them into fully functional and responsive sites or pages.
- Develop web content and web assets for deployment, with cross-browser functionality expected.
- Perform product maintenance including uploading, updates, and management.
- Engage in best practice SEO management and web development.
- Work closely with the design team to convey branding that follows UI/UX standards.
- Ensure that coding and setup follow web development standards.
- Engage in web development communities to keep skills and standards up-to-date.
- Perform research and development as a necessary procedure to investigate issues and satisfy the project requirements.
- Complete web developer tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the team and other key stakeholders to keep everyone up to speed with progress and any challenges.
**Why join us
The job is not for everyone, as we are after true A players who have achieved success, are passionate with what they do, and are always looking for opportunities for growth. We offer the following standard benefits, plus a team culture that values learning, growth, and collaboration.
1. Paid monthly internet reimbursement
2. Paid national PH holidays
3. SSS and PhilHealth coverage
4. Sick Leave
5. Vacation Leave
6. Medical allowance
How to Apply:
If you think you’ve got the skills and the passionate mindset to grow and innovate, fill out the form and we will talk to you soon