Adding / removing skills
Adding skills is part of completing your profile. Doing so allows you to bid on projects that require the skills you have on your profile.
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click View profile.
3. On your Profile page, click Edit Profile.
4. Scroll down, and click Edit Skills on the right side of the profile page.
5. Search your skill using the search tool or from the major categories.
6. Select the Category on the left side of the page first, then select the tick boxof the skill you want to add. You will know that the skill has been added once the tick box becomes blue with a check mark in it and it is included in the list on the right side of the page.
A free account is allowed to add up to 20 skills. If you have more skills to list, consider upgrading your membership.
7. From the list of your current skills on the right part of the page, you can remove any skill by hovering over it, and by clicking the X icon to its right.
8. Once you are done listing your skills, click Save.