Withdrawing funds to your bank account is possible via Express withdrawal or via Wire Transfer. You can use whichever is available in your county.
The system requires you to verify your identity for you to submit a Wire withdrawal request. This is a security measure to protect your account, as Wire withdrawals are usually intended for large sums.
Follow these steps to complete a Wire withdrawal request:
1. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, choose Withdraw Funds under Finances.
2. Select Wire Transfer.
3. Provide your bank information.
4. Indicate how much you wish to withdraw.
• The minimum withdrawal amount is $500 USD.
• Wire withdrawals are only available in USD.
5. Click Withdraw Funds to file your request.
A $25 USD transaction fee is charged for every Wire Transfer. Additional fees may also be charged by intermediary banks.
It will take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account after the withdrawal request is processed.
Note that first withdrawals undergo a 15-day delay for security purposes.