PayPal as my verified payment option
You can use your PayPal account as a verified payment method for your Freelancer.com account as long as it has a funded debit/credit card, or bank account* linked to it. If you need assistance regarding this, contact PayPal Support.
Follow the steps below to add your PayPal account as a verified payment method.
1. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click Manage beside Finances.
2. Click Verify Payment Method from the Finances menu.
3. Click Add PayPal Account.
4. Enter your PayPal login details, and click Log In.
An automatic billing agreement is activated after verifying your payment method.
* Some banks may not be eligible for verification.