Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Re-write web pages so they are safe to repost on Google
“Hafsah did a wonderful job on my project! We will definitely keep her in mind for projects in the future.”Z K. 7 months ago
Freelance Digital MarketingJun 2018
• Providing digital marketing services and consultancy to SMBs as an independent freelancer. • Helping brands promote their business online, generate leads and drive conversions. • Maintaining clients' online presence, and ensuring that their products and services are effectively communicated to their target audiences. • Designing digital marketing strategies and developing plans within the scope of the clients' budget.
Senior Ad Operations ExecutiveNov 2017 - Jun 2018 (7 months)
• Implementation and management of biddable media campaigns, tracking performance and optimizing to client’s KPI. • Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client expectations. • Reviewing ad performance relative to campaign objectives to provide optimization recommendations and increase performance. • Assisting in enacting integrated media plans.
Senior Search Engine Marketing AnalystJan 2015 - Nov 2017 (2 years)
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting based on performance of Google AdWords campaign expenditures and optimizing spend based on projected ROI. • Continual changes in the campaign performance to ensure that important factors such as CTR, CPC, CPL and others are within the expected range as per client requirements. • Suggesting new ideas for account expansion based on research. • Assigning tasks to team members and monitoring work for quality.
Digital Marketing InternNov 2013 - Jun 2014 (7 months)
• Assisted in the development of short and long-term SEO strategies and managing their execution. • Creation, management, and optimization of Google AdWords search campaigns. • Utilized social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter as effective marketing tools. • Writing blogs and articles and posting them on relevant blogs, forums, and websites.
Content Writing ExecutiveMay 2012 - Aug 2013 (1 year)
• Creating, revising, editing, and proofreading text content for websites, blogs, and advertising copy. • Working closely with the SEO team to produce quality website content along with meta tags, title tags, header tags, and alt tags. • Creating content to specifically target marketing, government, and IT sectors. • Conducting periodic check of website content and updating the same as per company requirements.
Masters of Business Administration, International Marketing2015 - 2017 (2 years)
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing2011 - 2014 (3 years)
Digital Marketing Qualified Professional (2018)360Digital Hub
Completed certification program for modules which included: PPC, SEO, Social Media marketing and advertising, Online Reputation Management, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Growth Hacking, and Media Buying & Planning.
Google AdWords Certification (2019)Google
Completed Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search, Display and Video Certifications.
Bing Ads Certification (2018)Microsoft Bing
Completed Bing Ads Certification.
US English Level 287%
US English Level 175%
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified