Welcome! I'm Maroun Chidiac - an expert SEO content writer, copywriter, and proofreader with over 7+ years of professional experience.
As an English native speaker, I can offer high-level SEO writing and editing skills for websites, social media, the technical industry, and more. My expertise in content writing, with an astute level of creativity, has helped me grow many businesses over my 7+ years of operational experience. I also have written different Search engine optimized blog posts, web content (About Us, Services page, Home page FAQ page), landing pages, product descriptions, and coverage content in diverse niches, including technology, health, fitness, real estate, fashion, etc. Areas of interest include Resume and Cover Letter, newsletters, Press Release, Speech, Script and product descriptions, etc.
I always provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all jobs. My work is unique, well-researched, contains perfect grammar, and is 100% plagiarism-free, and it's all produced by myself.
If you have any questions about what else a content writer can and should do for you and your business, I'm waiting for your message.
I am a professional content writer, Proofreader and Editor with a great experience in developing high-quality Technical content, CV/Resume cover letter writing, SEO article writing, SEO content writing, blog writing, standard article writing, product description, Personal statement, Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies writing, etc. I have experience working within the Technical, financial, healthcare, and real estate niches, but travel and hospitality topics are my passion.
Customer Service Representative
Datacom – ATO
Jun 2020 - Apr 2021 (10 months, 1 day)
• Customer Service managing tax enquiries across Australia
• Individual tax file management
• Proficient use of all Federal Government internal centralised data systems
• Understanding of all tax legislation and confidentiality
• Communication with client’s enquiries via internal systems, email, phone & spreadsheet
Feb 2018 - Dec 2020 (2 years, 10 months)
• JB Hi-Fi sales of all technological devices and services (computers, phones, televisions, Hi-Fi
accessories and security software
• Knowledge of all Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Bose, Miele
• In-depth IT training on all software, hardware and security systems such as Microsoft, Norton
(Symantec), Arlo and Trend Micro
• Managing centralised customer data systems
• Stock and inventory
Bachelor of Information, Technology, Cybersecurity