Ulticom Europe Sophia-Antipolis, 2000 to present
Product Development department
· Clearcase configuration management and build management implementation consultancy.
· Technical lead on several protocol and application development projects,
· Lead on defect reduction program management.
· Technical lead on Linux and AIX portations.
· Linux kernel software modules development and analysis
· Environment: C, C++, XML, Java, Clearcase, Linux, Solaris.
Objective Systems Integrators (O.S.I.) Sophia-Antipolis, 1998 - 2000
Network Management Product Development department
· Nortel Networks GPRS interface adapter. Development of a java client program interfacing Nortel Preside corba TMN interface. Use of OrbixWeb/Orbix Trader
· Consultant/Expert in the CMIP area. Advise and support partners and inside projects.
· Nortel Networks GSM OMC-R CMIP interface with NetExpert. Test and validation of the new NetExpert CMIP gateway. Protocol conformance and problem analysis.
· ADC Hybrid Fiber Coax CMIP Host digital terminal element manager development.
Nortel GSM Wireless Networks Bois d'Arcy, 1996 - 1998
"Communication protocols" OMC-R software development team leader (team of 5 people)
· OMC-R communication software functional specifications,
· Supervision of external developments in Russia (2 software engineers),
· Expertise and advice to Chinese developers of the Network Management System for the Chinese Ministry of Post and Telecommunications,
· Set up and organization of the OMC-R Q3 protocol conformance lab,
· Leader of a multi-skilled team in charge of the OMC-R data flows and software architecture optimization.
· Configuration management and Clearcase administration.
Marben Informatique (Software house) Paris, 1989 - 1996
RealTime software development
· Complete protocol stack (Transport up to MMS) porting on the VxWORKS real-time kernel.
· Product Analysis and development of the validation software for the MMS protocol data ASN.1 coding and decoding,
· Tests and validation of the MMS-CE (Communication and Environment) protocol stack,
· Automatic pilot (FMGEC) for AIRBUS A330/A340: Customer specifications analysis, global and detailed specifications design, ASM286 and PL/M286 coding, conception and design of unitary tests, soft/soft integration
· Porting, customization and implementation of the MARBEN TMN agent Tool kit in the Nortel GSM Wireless Networks MD-R (Mediation Device, Radio Part) V1 environment,
· Specifications, development and tests of the Nortel OMC-R V7 communication function manager part,
· Responsible for the whole OMC-R software pre integration for V7 and V8.
· Specification of Marben Produit GDMO compiler, migration of the Marben agent tool kit towards the OSI/TMN standards.
· Porting of a protocol stack from Transport up to CMISE and FTAM application services on the Thomson THOMPAC 2G ATM equipment using the ADA ARTK environment. Specifications and tests of a responder FTAM file transfer application.
Software configuration management
· Evaluation of the VMS porting of the SPMS+ software configuration management product,
· Software configuration management set-up of an operational project.
INSA (National Institute of Applied Sciences) Lyon (France) Computer science department (1987 class)
Languages and miscellaneous
· English: fluent (daily practice, written as well as oral) - French: mother tongue