Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Marketing & Business Development DirectorMay 2013
• Created and developed IZIL brand identity including packaging, products offering, brand blue print and overall brand design. • Developed the Business plan, route to market strategy, marketing & sales strategy. • Successfully launched “the body cleaning and clarifying set” campaign which achieved more than 9 million views on social media and increased the sales by 50%.
Marketing Manager for Fendi and Kenzo PerfumesOct 2012 - May 2013 (7 months)
• Developed and successfully rolled out launch of Fendi Acqua perfume in nine (9) countries with product placement in local markets and airports. • Prepared and delivered monthly sales analysis for every point of sale in region. • Developed and prepared launch of Fendi Acqua Rossa and the first Oud perfume by Kenzo for regional distribution.
Trade Marketing Manager for Consumer Lifestyle DivisionApr 2011 - Aug 2012 (1 year)
• Created and developed strategies and campaigns to enhance Philips Consumer Lifestyle products visibility in retail markets. • Restructured and improved company category management system to include data analysis, SKU rationalization, product categorization, KPI’s and feature cards. • Successfully developed and implemented promoters’ strategy in UAE including definition of roles and responsibilities for 20-member team; store allocation, sales targets, incentives and data reporting.
Trade Marketing Manager for Personal System GroupJun 2010 - Mar 2011 (9 months)
• Developed tailor made trade marketing plans for key accounts in the region. • Designed and implemented merchandising plan for HP computers; negotiated space allocation, product stand design and production, store within a store concept, project installation and merchandising; incorporation of in-store media including window displays, banners and counter dressings. • Initiated and oversaw Category Management Project for key accounts including development of Planogram strategies.
Assistant Brand Manager, LifebuoyApr 2008 - May 2010 (2 years)
• Managed all aspects of ‘Lifebouy’ branding including promotions, launch and re-launch campaigns, in-store activities and P&L. • Successfully developed local re-launch campaign including adaptation of artwork, development and presentation of business case, run-down/run-up plan, sales and distributor briefings, listing samples and planogram • Created and led six yearly consumer promotions across seven markets