We are looking for a Managing Editor to lead/oversee Copyediting, Copywriting, Sales Copywriting, & Writing Management.
>Job Role Summary
1. To conduct internal stakeholder interviews to develop and document the criteria/strategy of the content to be produced.
2. To edit and assist with researching/writing:
-Website Sales Copywriting
-Email Marketing Copywriting
-Educational Course Content
3. To edit and organize:
-an internal database of Industry/Business Insights
-internal & external training course content
4. To manage: content deadlines, pre-writing research, writing, editing
5. To collaborate with our current writer and our stakeholders
6. To improve content quality &, if applicable, marketing/sales performance results.
-fast computer skills
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
~7.5 hours per week to start immediately
+ Ongoing work on an as-needed basis.
Hours to be completed during our office hours.
The project hours are 3pm to 5:30pm, Monday to Wednesday in Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone.
Mondays 3pm to 5:30pm
Tuesdays 3pm to 5:30pm
Wednesdays 3pm to 5:30pm
$2 to $3 per hour (hourly, not fixed price)
To be available for working in our North American Time Zone.
>Before applying, please consider:
Based on our timezone the main work hours for this project will be Mondays to Wednesdays 3pm to 5:30pm PST.
You can check your timezone on the time converter here: [login to view URL]
Prefer experience working in the PST timezone.
We are a sales and marketing outsourcing organization for corporate groups, non-profits, and government organizations.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
I m Muneeb,i have been working in Data Entry and SEO For the last 5 years.I have helped over thousands of businesses with my proven Data entry and SEO expertise