Health eConcierge is a startup in the Health Services space that is seeking a groovy grails developer for a short term project with a possibility to convert to a full-time option.
- Proven experience as a development lead of a team on large scale projects
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, HTML5, Groovy/Grails, Java
- Experience developing against database technologies
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience using CI/CD and Devops technologies. Preferably Puppet and Terraform.
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions. Preferably AWS.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and understand business requirements
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Strong understanding of test driven development and testing concepts to participate in unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and load testing
- Experience with Open Source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Microservices architecture experience a plus, not required
- C++, iOS development, Android development, Chromebook app development, and/or CEF experience a plus, not required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field OR - - - Relevant work experience
- Education or Assessment related experience
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
29 freelancers are bidding on average $2395 for this job
Dear,Sir Merry Xmas I am very interested in your project as Web developer. I have read your project description very carefully and I am sure that I can do that. I will work very hard and best for you. Thanks