Design an App Mockup_Sbook -- 2
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $252 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
RM Enterprises, located in Mumbai, India is looking for a hands on UX designer to work with a Seattle based startup to design and develop mobile websites and Android/ios apps.
If you are a Senior UX designer with 4 plus years of experience, please read on!
This is not a one-time project. Looking to hire the right candidate to work part time initially with a possibility to work full time with us in the future if we find the right fit.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented, forward thinking, progressive vision UX Designer. This role will stretch, challenge, and push your design skills to the max. We need someone that will assist us in leading design implementation for a startup and work alongside developers and architects alike. Working with our client means that you can move with the pace of business and changing technologies, it’s something you thrive on and love the adrenaline rush that comes with it. You have a portfolio that is unique, versatile, and shows your ability to adapt to any environment or client requirement.
What you bring to the table:
• A solid understanding of usability principles, user-centered design methods, and interaction design patterns.
• A portfolio with well-articulated examples of both interaction design and visual design, ideally including work on consumer products.
• Strong communication, self-motivated and can work well under tight deadlines and ambiguity.
• 3+ years with graphic design experience.
• Proven experience with HTML5, CSS and other related web technologies.
• Proven experience with storyboarding and wire framing.
• Proven experience with user interface design.
• Experience with both corporate and consumer products.
• Ability to work within deadlines almost different projects.
• Sensitivity and passion for the end user and excellent user research methodology
• Visual thinker, and you understand the importance of color and layout in your designs.
The Nice to haves:
• Proven experience with graphic packages – Photoshop, Illustrator.
• 3D software video and software.
• Programing experience with java script/jQuery
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online