Project is the development of a web site for child care employees seeking employment and employers seeking to hire them. Web site must support/include: 1. Registration of child care candidates, gathering all relevant information regarding experience, education, certifications, availability, expected compensation, references, etc.. 2. Registration of employers, gathering all revelvant information regarding needs, children, dates, etc.. 3. Hiding of data on a field by field basis unless the viewer is an authorized (i.e. paying) customer. 4. Automatic hiding/expiration of dormant profiles WITHOUT deleting them. 5. Searching on both the job seeker and job provider side with all relevant search fields - age, sex, experience, number of kids, geographic location, etc.. 6. Importation of photos - including a resizing routine to convert all images to a reasonable file size. Should also auto-create thumbnails to be displayed in search results. Should provide a appropiate filler if no photos are imported. 7. A simple to navigate user interface. 8. Linking to a [url removed, login to view] account for billing purposes. 9. Appropriate structure to add on-line testing. 10. Appropriate structure to add background checks. 11. Ability to accept messages from logged-in (and authorized) users and forward those e-mail messages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows :
a) Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Resolution of site should properly be viewed on 800x600 and above without undue amounts of scrolling. Design should be optimized to maximize site speed.
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
5) Complete documentation of the file structure, variables and links.
6) Basic graphical content is expected, not just web structure.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Apr 12, 2005 3:59:20 PM:
Thank you for your bid. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I was on vacation. I should be making a decision within 48 hours. I appreciate your patience.
To be decided.