I am looking to have my current website of [login to view URL] re-designed to be more user friendly and tailored to better curated content. I've posted a project before, but was not happy with the freelancers I interacted with.
The base idea that I would like the new design to look like is: [login to view URL]
I like how modern the website is, but also how easy it is to navigate.
The outline of the website would be:
1) Home Page: sectioned out in the following areas that load upon scrolling.
+ a. Slider - able to modify what is in here so I can highlight whatever I feel is necessary.
+ b. "Success Stories" section to highlight my clients and how my services have benefited them.
+ c. Testimonials - another slider where I can interchange reviews given to me via Google, LinkedIn, etc.
+ d. What's New - a section that automatically updates with squares that pull from my Blog's featured image and also links each square to that blog post.
+ e. Services - another slider that changes based off of boxes clicked.
2) About Us - a simple design that displays information about my company and allows me to place images and text to tell a short story of how my company came to be.
3) Contact - a set of forms that are organized and displayed as tabs. The default tab would be a "General Inquiry", but would have additional tabs to submit specific types of requests. These would need a sophisticated CAPTCHA like the form at the bottom of this page:
[login to view URL]
4) Self Service - a link to a page where users can log in and see their account, open customer service issues, etc. This is not something you need to design as I will handle that. Initially it just needs to be a "Coming Soon" landing page. This will be a separate project.
5) Blog - should have it's own basic template that mirrors [login to view URL]'s blog style (their home page). It has a small preview image with a brief description. The actual blog post itself starts off with the full size image of the thumbnail, progresses to the post content, and ends with related posts from the blog.
When bidding this project, please provide some examples of websites you've designed recently as well as your best price. I don't want to haggle or find out the actual price after I provide details is much higher than what I was originally quoted or bid.