We are looking for someone who can manage and coordinate the functioning of various database systems. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining databases and improve overall performance from time to time.
Desirable characteristics and experience in:
· Setup and optimization of a RDMS system for consistency, reliability and performance
· Good knowledge of MYSQL
· Analyzing queries and optimization
· Ability to monitor system performance and pre-empt issues
· Stored routines and functions
· Backups and restores (full and incremental)
· Handling large volumes of data (in hundreds of Gigabytes)
· Data warehousing and Data cubes
* Knowledge in Data cube
The DBA role is quite challenging as we handle large volumes of data while having to process each request in under one second (sometimes even in under 100 milliseconds).
Knowledge in either: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or other RDMS is a must. The candidate should have a willingness to learn and ability to question procedures in order to service our clients better
Location: Chennai, India.
Job type: Part time.
29 freelancers are bidding on average ₹26273 for this job
Hi, I have good proficiency in mysql, sql server and its tools(SSIS, SSAS, SSRS). Please go through my profile. Get in touch to discuss more. Available to start now. Regards, Manish
I have strong skillset in oracle and good experience in MySQL. Handled All database administration activities and having 8+ Years of experience. Hope I can fit in your requirement